Region 2 - San Juan Regional Water Plan
The water planning region encompasses San Juan County and portions of Rio Arriba County, McKinley County, and Sandoval County. The principal river basin is the San Juan River. The major aquifer in the San Juan Basin is the Nacimiento-San Jose aquifer as the major water bearing unit. The region is bounded on the north by Colorado, on the west by Arizona, on the south and east by the continental divide in McKinley County, Rio Arriba and Sandoval Counties.
Accepted by the Interstate Stream Commission in 2003.
- Volume I
- Table of Contents
- 1.0 Exectuive Summary
- 2.0 Introduction
- 3.0 Documentation of Public Involvement
- 4.0 Strategy Chosen to Maximize Public Involvement
- 5.0 Background Information
- 6.0 Legal Issues
- 7.0 Water Resources Assessment for the Planning Region
- 8.0 Water Demand
- 9.0 Water Plan Alternatives
- 10.0 Alternatives Evaluation - Reconnaissance Level Analyses
- Volume II ...Coming Soon!...
- Volume III
- Volume IV