Public Water Suppliers
The following water conservation material has been provided to increase the awareness of the public regarding the value of our water resources and how water can be used more efficiently. The material is FREE for personal use or use in the classroom.
Most of the material on this page can be viewed on-line or downloaded as needed. Written copies of most of the material can be obtained by e-mail request to: email@example.com, by calling 1-800-WATERNM, or by printing the Classroom Materials Order Form or Public Information Order Form and faxing to 505-827-3813.
- Asset Management: A Guide for Water and Wasterwater Systems
- New Mexico Water Conservation Planning Guide for Public Water Suppliers
- Financial Planning: A Guide for Water and Wastewater Systems
- A Water Conservation Guide to Public Utilities
- Water Use Accounting
- Gallons per Capita per Day methodology
- Food Services Industry Water Audits
- Quantifying Leaks with Acoustic Loggers, Final Report
- Related Links