Tips for Holding a Fix A Leak Event
There are many ways to hold a Fix A Leak event. You will want an event that caters to your customer base and your available resources. You can see pictures from past events in our Photo Gallery.
Become a WaterSense Partner and receive access to promotional materials, such as bill stuffers, fact sheets, flyers, web tools, etc and find examples of past events.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Put up a booth at your local hardware store, community center or City Hall. Provide handouts and giveaways on finding and fixing leaks.
- Put up a booth at an existing event, such as a farmers market.
- Set up kiosks at your customer service center with flyers, kid’s activity pages and toilet leak detection tablets.
- Use the EPA’s bill stuffers on Fix a Leak Week.
- Set up “running” toilet competition at half time of local sporting event.