Mondays, 10 AM - 2PM
Wednesdays, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Closed on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Some OSE Library materials have been scanned and are available from this site as pdf documents, including most OSE Technical Reports, some Hydrology Bureau reports, and some historical documents. See the "Lists of Special Reports" below for links to documents that are available for download. Hydrology Bureau reports only may be obtained by contacting the Bureau at (505) 827-6140, or by emailing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lists of Special Reports:
Theses and Dissertations
- A Trickle Runs Throught It: An Environmental History of the Santa Fe River, New Mexico by Tara Marie Plewa.
- AGRICOLA (USDA National Agricultural Library Catalog)
- El Portal - Your doorway to a world of information
- New Mexico Bibliography Online
- New Mexico Geological Society Field Guides (1-25 available for free download)
- NOAA's National Weather Service Hydrometerological Design Studies Center Precipitation Maps
- USGS Water Science Glossary of Terms
- Western Waters Digital Library
- Water Resources Center Archive (UC-Berkeley)