Anyone interested in submitting a Request for Proposal (RFP) to this agency should pay special attention to the scheduled pre-proposal conference portion in each of the requests.
Note the following:
- Submitted proposals shall not be publicly opened.
- Proposals must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the proposal number and deadline date clearly indicated on the bottom left hand side of the front of the envelope.
- The contents of any proposal shall not be disclosed during any negotiations that may occur.
- All proposals shall be valid until the contract is awarded.
- Proposal will be made public after the award has been announced.
ANY RFP MAY BE CANCELLED AND ANY AND ALL PROPOSALS MAY BE REJECTED IN WHOLE OR IN PART WHEN IT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE STATE OF NEW MEXICO AND THE OFFICE OF THE STATE ENGINEER/INTERSTATE STREAM COMMISSION.
Request for Proposals
Notice of Intent to Sell
Notice of Intent to Purchase
Doing Business with the State of New Mexico
New Mexico Pay Equity Initiative - Effective July 1, 2010, businesses seeking new contracts with any Executive Branch state agency will be required to comply with the requirements of Executive Order 2009-049, to aid in identifying and combating pay inequity and job segregation in the State of New Mexico, as a condition of being awarded a contract.